Diagram of centralized health check management solution
- The overall system HIS/LIS/RIS/PACS and supporting components (warehouse management, pharmacy, supplies…) are deployed flexibly on the web base platform,…
- Fully digitize the process of outpatient medical examination, community health check, company health check, emergency medical examination .., prescription and drug dispensing from many different places and locations.
- Simple access via web browser with internet connection
- Supports sampling, running, recording and returning test results, imaging results, functional exploration and images at the place of examination.
- Support to connect and record results directly from healthcare equipment (measurement of blood pressure, body temperature, blood sugar) to the central system.
- Support flexible and proactive reporting, statistics, and data lookup.
- The system supports security criteria, information safety, and tracking when accessing the central system
Public health check-up process
– System of receiving and managing patient administrative information with a synchronous and uniform interface for the customers that need to be received (Insurance, services, retail customers performing services, occupational health check-ups, etc.) , group health check, company health check …)
– The reception screen can be changed flexibly, combining smart search algorithms, supporting patient information retrieval through QR codes, barcodes, etc. to optimize the time to receive a new patient. on average less than 10s/patient
– The support system applies many flexible pricing policies on examination packages and services in accordance with the requirements of serving examination programs for different subjects.
– The system supports the registration and creation of examination contracts, with the list of registered patients and pushed into the system in batches from the excel file.
– The system supports intelligent algorithms to help classify patients, optimize the examination process, and reduce the waiting time of the examiner.
Management of reception, and stream of medical examination
– Simple and easy support system for receiving, examining and treating emergency or ill patients during the day.
– The system supports the connection and transfer of patients between HDDT in cases of outpatient examination, emergency examination, referral, hospital transfer…
– The system supports samples to record disease information, supports typing shortcuts, helps doctors enter data faster, helps reduce the time spent on the system, focuses on monitoring and handling the patient’s progress. .
– The system supports doctors in recording medical examination information, making treatment sheets, medical emergency schedules, making outpatient medical records, issuing prescriptions, recording the implementation of drugs, medical procedures…. During the patient examination and treatment.
– The system supports intelligent warnings, providing full information about drug ingredients, uses, contraindications…, helping doctors control and advise patients with complete and accurate information.